Site du groupe Artefakt
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Site du groupe Artefakt

'; ifrd.open(); ifrd.write(htmlcode); ifrd.close(); } }); });

I see feeling the end

2 participants
AuteurMessage
warsnut
Rappeur
Rappeur
warsnut

Masculin
Votre groupe de rock préféré : sur la terre
Instruments joués : bossé
Votre groupe : ordi

I see feeling the end Empty
MessageSujet: I see feeling the end   I see feeling the end Icon_minitimeDim 22 Avr - 20:04

I SEE FEELING THE END
I quivered of fear I do not feel any more my arms My head I turn see double I does not include/understand more anything

REFRAIN: it is the end which arrives
which is twisted and which touches you you cannot liked anything it is fine FOIS 2
I any more the life does not include/understand, nor the present the past and the future I do not see any more I remember any more nothing
REFRAIN: it is the end which arrives which is twisted and which touches you you cannot liked anything it is fine FOIS 2
I do not remember any more tone face I know right qu `it lit me in despair Only the thing able to guerrir me. But I cannot anything any more…

It IS the END
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://exilestdo.darkbb.com
exile
Admin
exile

Masculin
Votre groupe de rock préféré : En France
Votre groupe : foot,tennis,zik

I see feeling the end Empty
MessageSujet: Re: I see feeling the end   I see feeling the end Icon_minitimeDim 22 Avr - 20:42

Aïe! Ton Anglais est loin detre bon, le vocabulaire pas mal mais les tournures, bonjour les bavures!

Bon,c pas mal, tu t donné, mais c vraiment trop court, désolé mais je peux pas la prendre!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://exilestdo.1fr1.net

I see feeling the end
Page 1 sur 1